Have You Forget Your Memory Card / SD Password? Relax! Here you will get to see How could you easily Remove or Unlock Memory Card Password. Every mobile user whether it’s be an Android, Java or any other use device that use memory card. And this small chip is a device that can store million bytes of data. Well, SD card is an only option to store more and more data like Videos, Music, Photos etc in any smartphone. However, To protect your data from being stolen you may set some password to open it. Many People sets the password on their Memory Card (Micro SD) to protect their personal information from unauthorized access. And one thing that i want to tell you that Stay secure while surfing on internet beacuse Hackers hack your Android phone easily.
Anyways, I know you also forget your password thats why you are landed right here.But no need to worry anymore. We had posted a listed of 5 different ways to unlock your locked memory card without lossing your data. weather it was locked or you forgot your password. Just follow the below to proceed and learn How To Remove or Unlock Memory Card Password Using Android or PC.
How To Remove or Unlock Memory Card Password On Android
- First of all insert, your password your protected memory card in any Android device.
- Now download the ES File Explorer in your Android and open it.
- Now there go to system folder and locate the file mmcstore.
- Now rename it as mmcstore.txt and open it.
- Now there you can see the current password of your memory card,note it down.
- Now in memory card option click on remove Memory card password and then paste the password that you have noted.
- That’s it you are done.
How To Remove or Unlock Memory Card Password Using PC
In This case, we have lots of methods, If you have no data in you Memory card. Then here is very easy way. Connect your Phone > Insert Memory Card > Just Right Click on Memory Card And Format it. But do this if there is no important data in your Memory card.But if there will be some important files then follow below Steps to Remove/Unlock Memory Card Password Using PC.
Recover Memory Card Password Using Symbian Mobiles
This method of removing Micro SD Card password is for Nokia S60 1st and 2nd Edition Phone’s Users.
- Download FExplorer and Install it.
- Insert your memory card into your phone.
- Now run FExplorer and go to system folder (i.e. path C:/System)
- Now you have to find the file called mmcstore, if you find that file just rename it to mmcstore.txt
- After that, copy that file mmcstore.txt to your PC and open it in Notepad.
- Once, the file is open you will be able to see the password located in the file.
In this secone method, you have to use Nokia Symbian OS Phone to recover Micro SD password. After arranging the Nokia Symbian OS phone insert your memory card into Nokia phone
- Now Download & install the X-PLORE Application.
- After installing the App open it and simply pass the numeric value 0
- Now you will get some option, from them you have to select “Show System Files”
- After that simply go to the path: “C:/Sys/Data/Mmcstore”
- Now press the Numeric number 3 to enable the HEX_Viewer
- After that you will get some values like “TMSD02G (e ??”? v???i?l?m?a?n) in the third column”
- Now you just have to simply the above code by remove “?”
- After remove the “?” you will get your memory card password, For example for the above code password is evilman
So above is all three How To Remove or Unlock Memory Card Password.By these ways, you can easily view or remove password from memory card and can easily share data from it. And this method is such a simple that even nontechy person can also do this by just following the simple steps discussed above. Hope you like the post, don’t forget to share it with your friends and leave a comment below if you facing any trouble at any step.