Thank you for visiting TECRIDIBLE.IN (hereinafter known as “Provider,” “us” or “we” or “the Site”). Tech-Support is committed to protecting your privacy.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any inquiries or difficulties regarding to the use of your Personal Data and we will gladly assist you.
Table of Contents
- Definitions used in this Policy
- Data protection principles we follow
- Our Forum
- What rights do you have regarding your Personal Data
- What Personal Data we gather about you
- How we use your Personal Data
- Who else has access to your Personal Data
- How we secure your data
- Information about cookies
- Contact information
- Personal Data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
- Processing – any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data.
- Data subject – a natural person whose Personal Data is being Processed.
- Child – a natural person under 16 years of age.
- We/us (either capitalized or not) – Tecridible.in
Data Protection Principles
We promise to follow the following data protection principles:
- Processing is lawful, fair, transparent. Our Processing activities have lawful grounds. We always consider your rights before Processing Personal Data. We will provide you information regarding Processing upon request.
- Processing is limited to the purpose. Our Processing activities fit the purpose for which Personal Data was gathered.
- Processing is done with minimal data. We only gather and Process the minimal amount of Personal Data required for any purpose.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data.
You All Know UCF Uc Forum Now is Dead So We launched Same Feature and More Category etc..Our Forum forum.tecridible.in solve users technology related problem in our forum. Join and freely ask the questions and solve your technology related problems.
Data Subject’s rights
The Data Subject has the following rights:
- Right to information – meaning you have to right to know whether your Personal Data is being processed; what data is gathered, from where it is obtained and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right to access – meaning you have the right to access the data collected from/about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your Personal Data gathered.
- Right to rectification – meaning you have the right to request rectification or erasure of your Personal Data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure – meaning in certain circumstances you can request for your Personal Data to be erased from our records.
- Right to restrict processing – meaning where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the Processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to object to processing – meaning in certain cases you have the right to object to Processing of your Personal Data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated Processing – meaning you have the right to object to automated Processing, including profiling; and not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated Processing. This right you can exercise whenever there is an outcome of the profiling that produces legal effects concerning or significantly affecting you.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to obtain your Personal Data in a machine-readable format or if it is feasible, as a direct transfer from one Processor to another.
- Right to lodge a complaint – in the event that we refuse your request under the Rights of Access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled please contact us.
- Right for the help of supervisory authority – meaning you have the right for the help of a supervisory authority and the right for other legal remedies such as claiming damages.
- Right to withdraw consent – you have the right withdraw any given consent for Processing of your Personal Data.
Data we gather
The information you have provided us with: Tecridible may obtain the following types of information from you or concerning your computer or device (“Information”), which may include information that can be used to identify you as specified below (“Personally Identifiable Information”):
- Email Address
- Blog or Website URL
- Social Networking Handle or Username
- Professional Title
- Activities or Content Viewed on Tech-Support
- Information Collected Automatically (detailed below)
- Information Received from Third Parties (detailed below)
In certain cases, we may request that you provide some of the Information identified above in order to obtain specific comment or services (such as using Contact Us page). If you choose not to provide the Information we request, you may still use Tecridible, but you may be unable to access certain features (like not be able to comment).
When you register to receive any Emails from Tecridible or provide information to Tecridible any other manner, you agree to provide only true, accurate, current and complete information.
Information automatically collected about you: Tecridible may automatically receive and log certain types of information when you visit or interact with our websites including:
- Browser Information
- Operating System Information
- Mobile Device Information (e.g., device identifier, mobile operating system, etc.)
- IP Address
- Internet Service Provider
- Content Viewed
- Geographic Location
- Connection Speed
- Time of Visit
- Referring Site, Application, or Service
- Comment Date & Time
Information from our partners: If you choose to use any third-party website or service that is integrated with Tech-Support, including a third party social networking or blogging site, such as Facebook, Instagram, Forum or WordPress (“Third Party Websites”) – or if you use any Tech-Supportapplication provided through any Third-Party Website – we may receive Information, including Personally Identifying Information, from such Third-Party Websites, including, but not limited to:
- Nickname or Username
- Photo or Graphic Avatar
- Unique Third-Party Website Identifier (e.g., Facebook User ID)
- Any Information That Is Publicly Available on Third Party Websites
For example, Tech-Support may offer the ability to use certain Third-Party Websites to facilitate your use on Tech-Support. We may also use information about your profile and connections on Third Party Websites to allow you to share or connect with your friends and contacts on Tech-Support or to personalize your experience.
Your decision to use, or share with, a Third-Party Website when accessing or using Quick Sprout products and services is completely voluntary. Tech-Support is not responsible for compliance with the policies or practices of any Third-Party Website. You should ensure that you are comfortable with the information such Third Party Websites may make available to Tech-Support by reviewing those Websites’ privacy policies and service terms, and by modifying your privacy settings and preferences on those Services.
Publicly available information: We might gather information about you that is publicly available.
How we use your Personal Data
We use your Personal Data in order to:
- Fulfill your requests
- Improve our services
- Personalize and tailor your experience on Tech-Support
- Operate our business
- Understand how users are engaging with Tech-Support
We use your Personal Data on legitimate grounds and/or with your Consent.
- To identify you for communication purposes
- To communicate either for New and Updated Articles
As long as you have not informed us otherwise, we consider offering you services that are similar or same to your previous behavior on our website to be our legitimate interest.
With your consent we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To send you emails about new and updated Articles;
- For other purposes we have asked your consent for;
We Process your Personal Data in order to fulfill obligation rising from law and/or use your Personal Data for options provided by law. We reserve the right to anonymize Personal Data gathered and to use any such data. We will use data outside the scope of this Policy only when it is anonymized. We save your billing information and other information gathered about you for as long as needed for accounting purposes or other obligations deriving from law.
We might process your Personal Data for additional purposes that are not mentioned here but are compatible with the original purpose for which the data was gathered. To do this, we will ensure that:
- The link between purposes, context and nature of Personal Data is suitable for further Processing;
- The further Processing would not harm your interests and
- There would be an appropriate safeguard for Processing.
We will inform you of any further Processing and purposes.
Who else can access your Personal Data
We do not share your Personal Data with strangers. Personal Data about you is in some cases provided to our trusted partners in order to either make providing the service to you possible or to enhance your customer experience. We share your data with:
Our processing partners:
Connected third parties:
We only work with Processing partners who are able to ensure an adequate level of protection to your Personal Data. We disclose your Personal Data to third parties or public officials when we are legally obliged to do so. We might disclose your Personal Data to third parties if you have consented to it or if there are other legal grounds for it.
If you have an account with us, note that you have to keep your username and password secret.
Children: We do not intend to collect or knowingly collect information from children. We do not target children with our services.
Contact Us On 24/7 We will help you